Recruit Project Manager (CBS)
With the need to expand the market, to meet the growing speed of e-commerce activities that are growing and the need to transport goods between Vietnam and Cambodia. Present CambodiaShip is looking for a position for Project Manager (CBS):
I. Job description:
- Managing intermodal delivery activities between Vietnam and Cambodia, domestic delivery activities in Cambodia including: daily delivery; optimize performance, at the same time offer solutions to boost revenue and optimize costs.
- Analyze and periodically report on operations, sales and profits to ensure accurate and timely financial tracking…
- Must be competent in developing and proposing action plans.
- Propose a customer service deployment strategy including contact channels, scope of customer support, customer service standards, action plans …
- Conduct training for new employees and continuing refresher training as needed.
- Monitoring daily customer service activities through hotline, email, chat, social channels, … Timely handling to operate smoothly and effectively.
- Develop / establish process / guide and update in time to ensure smooth operation.
- Regularly contact and communicate online and offline with customers to ensure transparency and efficiency in the service provided by CambodiaShip.
- Make periodic reports and analysis on business activities weekly / monthly / quarterly / year.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CEO
- Attractive salary, bonus and allowance. Actively negotiate salary based on capacity, experience and actual contribution.
- Professional, youthful and friendly working environment.
- Participate in social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance in accordance with state regulations.
- Participate in training and capacity development programs of CEOs.
- Join the annual vacation program.
- Details exchange in the interview.
- Male age 24-30 years old.
- Honesty, systematic thinking, logic, and transparent management of information.
- Priority for graduating well and well from University of Economics, Commerce, Business Administration,… (Priority is given to Universities of Economics, Foreign Trade, Economics – Law, …)
- Have good data analysis, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to make decisions, process good data ..
- Strategic thinking, ambitious and capable enough to administer Cambodiaship in the medium term.
- Willing to go on a long-term business trip in Cambodia.
- Proficient in office computing, good excel skills.
- Have good English reading and writing skills.
- Candidates who are knowledgeable and knowledgeable in the field of transportation, fullfillment services, logistics e – Logistics are given priority.
Working time: from Monday to Saturday (08:00 – 17:00).
Please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or inbox fanpage: Facebook.com/CambodiaShipVN
All information support hotline contact: 0899475760 / 0899475766.
Address: No. 136 Pho Quang, Ward 9, Phu Nhuan District, City. Ho Chi Minh.